Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sorry, technical issues...

I thought I should post something to inform you all of why I haven't posted the second section of my September vacation. I am afraid after a year, my recently purchased laptop decided to die. It looks like it's the hard-drive and unfortunately since there is neither DELL nor an English-reading IT service I can contact, I lost all my photos and information on that laptop.

My family is currently helping me to try to fix that laptop before I have to resort to mailing it back to the USA, but there is no guarantee whether the solutions we came up with will definitely fix it or not. Luckily, I still have my work computer, so I am not completely unable to work, but the drivers on this machine only occasionally function so it's not able to upload any photos or files larger than a few Mb's at a time.

So, hopefully I will be able to post some more interesting entries soon. Again, sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment